Requirements before you begin:
- You must have your 16-digit Renewal Licence (acquired from your vendor/reseller or our Sales Team)
- You must be signed in as an Administrator on your Signagelive Network
This article will take you through the process of adding your Renewal Licence to your Signagelive Network and manually applying this Renewal to an existing Player/Licence. Please follow the steps outlined below to carry out this process:
If the green RENEW button is not present, this indicates that no available unregistered licences are present on the network. You need to review the steps below to add your new licence to the network first.
- Once logged into your Signagelive Network, press Settings and select Licences from the drop-down menu
- On the Licence Manager page, press the blue + (add) button in the top left, enter your 16-digit licence code then press Add Licences
- Next, click on the existing Player/Licence you wish to apply your renewal to
- Press the green Renew button, from here you can select the type of licence you wish to renew with and the duration of that renewal within the corresponding drop-down boxes. When you have made your selection, please click on the Renew button and your renewal will be applied.
Please NoteThis article focuses on the steps of applying Renewals manually to an existing Player/Licence. If you do not yet have your Renewal Licences, please request these directly from your vendor/reseller or by following the steps in our Requesting and Renewing Licences article. Alternatively, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and our Sales Team will be able to assist you further.
For those looking to add, convert or other Licence Management tasks, please see the following:
- How to add my Licences?
- How to convert my Trial licence to a Full Licence?
- How to deactivate my Licences?
In the event you happen to renew your licence/s too many times, don’t worry as you can reach out to our Support Team and they will help resolve this matter for you.