AdMobilize is an AI software platform that offers anonymous audience measurement. Using a camera and their online dashboard, you can measure people, crowds and vehicles.
In order to take their audience analytics to the next level, an integration has been developed to take into account the data provided by our Proof of Play module. Not only can you see how many times your content displayed, you can see how many people saw it, how long they watched for, and even how they reacted!
What do I need?
- An active Signagelive Player and Network
- Proof of Play enabled on that network
- An Authorisation Token for Proof of Play (you should request this via the Signagelive Live Chat before beginning the guide below so it is available for when you need it)
- An AdMobilize account
- A web cam
Setting up an AdMobilize account
If you do not have an AdMobilize account already, you will need to set one up as a first step. To do this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a new account with Signagelive integration. By mentioning it is for Signagelive, the AdMobilize team will be able to set up your account as required and provide the documentation referenced below.
As part of your on-boarding you will be introduced to a member of their team. Wherever 'contact AdMobilize for support' is mentioned below, this is who you should communicate with.
Signagelive will come pre-installed on the PC appliance you purchase, so there’s no need to worry about installing it. However, to install AdMobilize you will need to gain Administrator access. To do this, please see this guide.
There are two elements to this;
- Downloading the required files.
- Provisioning your PC device.
You should have been provided the set up documentation when your AdMobilize account was created. If not, please contact AdMobilize for support.
Once you have completed the guide, you will have Signagelive and AdMobilize running side by side on your PC. Next you will need to add your Signagelive account and map your Signagelive player to your AdMobilize device.
Adding your Account and Mapping your Signagelive Player
Start within AdMobilize and add your Signagelive account;
- Navigate to ‘Integration’ at the top right hand side of the page.
- Select ‘Signagelive’ from the apps on the left hand side.
- Click ‘Add Account’
- Enter your Display name (a name of your choosing for reference)
- Enter your Authorisation Token (previously supplied by Signagelive.)
- Click submit.
Now to map your Signagelive player;
- Remaining in the section above, click on the ‘Device Mappings’ tab.
- Click ‘Add Mapping’
- Select your Account from the drop down
- Enter your Signagelive serial number (the numbers that precede your player name in the Signagelive dashboard)
- Enter your Network ID (the numbers that follow your network name in the Signagelive dashboard)
- Select your device ID from the drop down.
- Click Submit
To verify that the installation has been successful, you can go to your AdMobilize dashboard. If successful, the device will show as ‘Device Detecting’ with a green icon and will be generating audience data. If this is not the case an hour after installation, please reach out to AdMobilize for support with details of the issue you have.