There may be occasions when you wish to use the Signagelive application, but only within a section of your display or screen, such as when using a PC or Mac to showcase content on a low resolution LED videowall. You can see an example of this, here. The PC and Mac clients have been updated to allow this and you can read more about achieving this, below.
How do I show the Signagelive Client in a set portion of my display?
To restrict the Signagelive client to show only in a stipulated zone, you will need to follow the below instructions to create a registry key on your Windows media Player:
- Press Windows key
- Type regedit
- Within Registry Editor, create a new registry key in the following location, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remote Media\Media Player\WindowSize
- Note: the key type must be a string
- Set the value of this registry key to be the resolution required for the Player output
- Example: 1280,720
- Close the Registry Editor
- Restart the Signagelive Player application
When the Signagelive Player next launches, it will launch, positioned in the top left point of your display at the predetermined resolution set within the registry key.
How can I find out more?
You can learn more about this or any other topics by speaking with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing [email protected]