If you want to schedule a widget from your Signagelive network within a fullscreen Playlist to your Signagelive Players, then you will need to go through the following steps:
Watch a video about Widgets
How to configure a Widget in a Playlist?
- Within your Signagelive network, please click on the Content menu and from the drop-down menu click on Playlists.
- You will now be in the Playlist Creator and if you search for "Clock" all of the available clocks will be displayed. You can easily create a folder, where you can add these for easy access.
- Please take a look at the library of widgets and then decide which you would like to add to the Playlist Timeline to begin creating a Playlist. As with any Playlist scheduling, when you are happy, simply drag and drop the selected widget assets to the timeline.
- When dropping a Widget asset on to your timeline you will notice that a Configure Widget window will appear, which gives you the ability to set the background colour of the widget. Please select whether you want to change the colour to be transparent or a solid colour, then when finished click on the OK button.
- When you've added your assets, make sure you save your Playlist by clicking on the green Save Playlist button and then ensure you give it an easy name to remember when you are at the publishing stage (and for future use).
- You are now ready to publish the content, so lets show you how you would now publish the Playlist.
How to publish a Widget Playlist?
- Please click on the pedestal menu and from the drop-down click Publish. After clicking Publish, please now click on the Schedules/Interrupts option.
- You will now be asked "How do you want to show your content?" and will need to select the "As a Schedule" option. After this you will be asked "When do you want your schedule to start?" - please select Now. You will now be asked "When would you like your schedule to end?" - please select Run until further notice.
- You will now be asked "What do you wish to show?" - please select Playlist. Afterwards you will be shown the Choose a Playlist screen where you will need to find your recently saved Widget Playlist. Once you have found it please either double click on it, or click it once and then select the OK button to move to the next stage.
- You will now be at the stage where you select which Players on your Signagelive network you would like to publish the Widget Playlist to. Please now move the Players you do wish to publish to from the Search Results column to the Publish To column to achieve this.
- When you are happy about the Players you are going to publish to, please now click on the Publish button that will be show at the top-right of the Publish To column.
You have now published your Widget Playlist as a fullscreen content piece and it will begin playing on your Player when it has done a Content Check and successfully downloaded the new schedule.