When your media content is uploaded to your network the files are stored in the asset library. If for whatever reason you do not still have the original copies of these files and you now require them again, then you can download this media from your Signagelive network on a per single asset basis.
The following steps will show you how you can retrieve media from your network:
- To begin, firstly login to your Signagelive account.
- When logged in to your account, navigate to the network you wish to retrieve your media from.
- Please now click on the Content menu, then select Playlists from the drop-down menu and then click the Create Playlist option.
- The Playlist Creator should now load on your screen and you'll now need to find the asset you wish to download.
- When you have successfully found the media, there are two ways you can now download it to your computer:
Method One: From the Asset Library
To download your media in this manner you will need to, right click on the media asset within the asset library and then from the menu click Download.
Method Two: From the Asset Preview
To download your media in this manner you will need to, double click on the asset within the asset library and then from the preview, click the Download button.
After either of these methods and clicking the Download button you will now be able to select where on your computer you would like to save this media asset. Congratulations, you've just downloaded a media asset from your Signagelive network.