If you are using a LG webOS panel with a LG Wifi dongle and you are unable to gain a working internet connection, then please ensure that the Baud Rate setting on your panel is set as per the below steps:
- Please power on your LG webOS panel.
- After launching, please hold down the Settings button until you see the speech bubble icon appear.
- After you see the speech bubble icon, please type in the key sequence 0000 and press OK.
- You will now be taken in to Signage Setup screen and will need to scroll down the first menu to the Baudrate setting.
- Please ensure your Baud Rate is set as 115200.
- You can then save these changes and restart your panel to see if the internet connection is now working.
You will hopefully now have more success in getting your connection working.