Within the Custom RSS Feed editor you now have the ability to copy and paste text boxes within the editor so that you do not need to create every new text box from scratch. With the copy feature you can replicate a text box that is already on the design and your copy will have the exact same font, size and all other properties.
To make a copy of your text, please carry out the following steps:
- To begin you must navigate to the Custom RSS Feed area by clicking on the Content menu.
- From the Content menu, please click Assets and then select the Message Manager Template Editor menu option.
- You will now be taken a list of all Custom RSS Feeds currently added to your network. Please click on the name of the feed you wish to change the background image for. The feed will now open within your browser for you to view.
- You will now be within the feed you selected, to proceed please now click on the blue Edit Item cog to the right of the item you wish to amend the background for within your feed.
- You will now be viewing the Item selected, please now click on the blue Edit Image cog and you'll be taken in to the Custom RSS Feed editor with your image and text shown within the preview.
- You will now be on the feed editor and will be able to see all of the text currently added. To make a copy of any of the text boxes, simply right click them and a menu will appear with the word Copy which you must click.
- After clicking Copy a replica of the text box will be created and you can easily move this around your design to reposition the new text box.
You have now successfully copied a text box within your feed.