Please be aware that when creating a password for your Signagelive account you will have to meet the following criteria:
- Your password must have minimum of 12 characters.
- Your password must include at least 1 uppercase letter.
- Your password must include at least 1 lowercase letter.
- Your password must include at least 1 number.
- Your password must include at least 1 special character. (e.g. *%£@ etc)
A password needs to be "Strong" in order to be valid. Password length, uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters all give "points". You need a certain number of "points" for a strong password. However, you may find your password meets the above minimum requirements but it's still not complex enough, for example: A-bcde1 won't be accepted despite meeting the minimums. Try to increase its complexity by altering letters order or adding more digits. Don't worry! the password level is displayed in real time when typing.
This is any non-alphanumeric character on your keyboard, so not any letters between A-Z, not number keys between 0-9. Accepted special characters are any other symbol that is on your keyboard, such as *%£@.
If you are still unsure what a special character is, please refer to the following table:
|Special Character Examples|