Within the Player Dashboard it is also possible to configure your own Global Key Performance Indicators (KPI) or also set your own Player Type specific metrics. When you first use the Dashboard the performance values that determine the colour status of the data uses our default settings, however you can now set these if you have your own levels of monitoring you wish to apply.
The Global Key Performance indicators you can set are as follows:
|Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Settings|
|Missed Health Checks
Configuring your Key Performance Settings
To configure your own settings, please following these steps:
- To begin, please click on the cog icon that sits at the top of your Dashboard and this will take you in to the Global KPI Settings section.
- Please now click on the View Player Type Specific KPI Settings option at the top right of the Global KPI Settings window area.
- After clicking you will now be in the Player Type Specific KPI Settings window and will need to click New to proceed with configuring.
- After clicking you will be in the New Player Type specific KPI window and will need to select your Play Type from the drop-down provided.
- Once selected, please work through the remaining performance indicator settings, which will populated with our default settings.
- After you are happy with your changes, please click on the blue Save button at the bottom of the New Player Type specific KPI window.
- You will now return to the Player Type Specific KPI Settings window and you will see that your new Player Type setting has been added.
- You can amend or remove this setting at any time by clicking on the cog icon to go back in to the configuration settings or the trash icon, which both sit on the relevant row of your added Player Type settings.
You have now successfully changed the Player Type specific performance settings that your Player Dashboard will adhere to when providing information about how your Players are performing. All Players that meet your specified criteria will now work with the new indicators you have applied.