If you would like to reinstall Signagelive on your LG webOS panels you will need to download, install and run the reset application, which will help remove all of your Signagelive settings and media stored on the panel's internal memory.
To begin the process of removing Signagelive from your LG panel you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Please begin by using your remote to open the LG Server Settings menu.
- Once the panel has fully launched, please hold down the Settings key on the remote control until the grey box with a speech bubble icon appears in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
- On the remote control, please now press 8, 0, 8, 0 and Okay in sequence to open the menu.
- Please set the Application Launch Mode to be Local within the settings.
- Please set the Fully Qualified Domain Name to be On.
When reinstalling the Signagelive client it will be necessary to deactivate and reactivate the licence that was attached to the panel prior to reset.
Now you have followed these steps you will have successfully reinstalled Signagelive as a fresh installation.