When you have created your account and have successfully logged in you are then ready to create your Signagelive network. In terms of Signagelive, a Network is an account that has been created for a company or user that will hold all uploaded assets, playlist(s), layout(s), deployment(s), player(s), licence(s) and user accounts all in a single area.
The following guide will take you through how to create a Signagelive network:
- The first step is to make sure you are logged in to your Signagelive account. If you are not logged in at this stage then please do so and then you should be on your My Signagelive page.
- When on your My Signagelive page you will notice a blue New Network button which you will now need to click to begin.
- After clicking the New Network button, you will now be presented with a network creation form asking you for details such as a network name, contact details and any licence keys you wish to add. Please complete the form to proceed.
- After completing the form, you will have needed to enter at least one working unused licence, plus fill out the captcha information. After doing both of these steps plus having entered the network name and contact information, please read the End User Agreement and then tick the I have read and agree to the End User Agreement box.
- After ticking, please click on the green Create button to proceed.
- After clicking the Create button your new network will be created and you will be presented with the Welcome to your new Signagelive network wizard which will assist you with getting your devices configured and activated with a Signagelive licence.