To be able show a Capture Card / Live TV window on your registered signagelive players you will need to go through the following steps:
- Firstly you will need to click on the Content menu and then from the drop-down menu select Playlists.
- You will now be within the Playlist Creator where you are able to create the playlists on your network.
- If you now look at the left-hand side of the Playlist you will see a section named Smart Folders, please look within this section.
- You should see a folder named Control Assets. Please click your mouse on this folder.
- Your asset library will now refresh and you will be presented with two assets; these are Capture Card and Interrupt.
- Please can you drag and drop the Capture Card asset on to your playlist timeline; just as you would with any other assets.
- When the Capture Card asset is on your timeline, you can set the desired duration of time you would like the TV content to show.
- When you are finished, you can then click your mouse on the green Save Playlist button.
- You will now be prompted to give your new playlist a name, please do so and then click the OK button to proceed.
Your new Capture Card playlist will now be saved on your signagelive network and can now be deployed to your player.
Scheduling a Playlist: http://signagelive.zendesk.com/entries/20168047-scheduling-a-playlist-schedule
Scheduling a Layout: http://signagelive.zendesk.com/entries/20168102-scheduling-a-layout-schedule