If you would like to disable Signagelive from the start-up process on your LG webOS then you can achieve this by following these steps:
- Please begin by using your remote to open the LG Server Settings menu.
- Once the panel has fully launched, please hold down the Settings key on the remote control until the grey box with a speech bubble icon appears in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
- On the remote control, please now press 8, 0, 8, 0 and Okay in sequence to open the menu.
- Please now set the Application Launch Mode to be None within the settings.
- As a final step please exit the menu and turn the panel off and then back on again.
Now you have followed these steps you will have successfully removed Signagelive from automatically starting up on the LG webOS panel.