Within your network it is now possible to give newly created Message Manager users access to all feeds automatically without the need to add them manually in the future. You are able to carry out this process within the Custom RSS Feed Editor by carrying out the following steps:
- To begin you must navigate to the Custom RSS Feed area by clicking on the Content menu.
- From the Content menu, please click Assets and then select the Message Manager Template Editor menu option.
- You will now be taken a list of all Custom RSS Feeds currently added to your network. Please click on the name of the feed you wish to change the Message Manager user access for and the feed will now open within your browser for you to view.
- Please now click on the blue Message Manager Users button at the top right of the window.
- Please now click on the blue Create User button.
- You will now be presented with the User Details window where you can populate the information for when you are ready to create a new Message Manager user for your network. You will also notice the tick-box area named Add to All Feeds which you will need to set as ticked if you wish to give this new user access to all Custom Feeds.
You have now successfully learnt how to set a new Message Manager user to have access to all feeds.