As you will have seen when launching your content, the default window size for the screen is 854 x 480 but this can be changed at any stage within the player details on your signagelive network. To change the window resolution for your player you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Login to your signagelive network at https://login.signagelive.com and make sure you are accessing your network.
- From the menu system, click on Network > Manage and you will now in the Player Manager.
- Within the Player Manager locate and double click your mouse on your Desktop Player and you will be taken to the player details.
- You will noticed a series of tabs on your player and you will need to click on the System tab.
- Within the System Tab you will notice two main sections, one named System and the other named Hardware.
- Click on the Edit button next to the System section and you will be able to alter the Size drop-down menu to a resolution you require.
- When you have made your resolution change you can click on the Save button.
- Your changes will now be saved and your player resolution will automatically update when the player next connects to our server.