Another feature within your Signagelive network is named Nested Playlists and this gives you the ability to now incorporate a playlist in to a playlist. With the use of this feature you can create or insert existing playlists on to your playlist timeline to be played amongst your parent playlist media.
Watch a video about Nested Playlists
The Nested Playlist will act as a separate container of content with the ability to define criteria such as:
- Set the Playback mode style to play either “All Assets” or “Play Next Asset”.
- Set the Playback duration to be either “Play to length” or “Play to Set Duration”.
- Set the Playback Order to be “Random, Reverse or play top number of items”.
As well as the ability to add a playlist to be within a playlist, the benefits of the Nested Playlist feature are:
- Provides a parent/child relationship between the parent playlist and nested playlists.
- Allows for parent playlist and nested playlists to be controlled by different network users as required.
- Allows a user to add a series of media into their created Nested Playlist to be played in various playback orders.