Once a Local User has been created on your Signagelive Network, you can then allocate access to one or more Players by editing their permissions. By doing so, they will then be given access to any ‘Local Playlists’ also allocated to those Players.
To edit the permissions of a Local User, you should follow the steps below:
- Login to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator or a User
- Select Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Local User you wish to edit the permissions for
- Select Local User Player Permissions tab
- Select Add New Player Permissions button
- Select one or more Players from your Player Manager by selecting the tick box to the left of each
- Select OK
You will now see all Players that this Local User has access to, listed within the Local User Permissions tab. If you wish to edit those permissions at any point, you can simply return here and add or remove the Players listed.
How can I find out more?
You can find out more about Local Users within this section of the Signagelive Help Centre. You can also speak directly to the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com