If you would like to add Local Users to your signagelive network then you can do so by carrying out the following steps:
Watch a video about creating Local Users
- Firstly login to your signagelive network at https://login.signagelive.com
- When you have logged in to your network you will need to click on the Settings menu and then select Users.
- You will now be presented with all of the users that have access to your signagelive network in the User Management area. You will see the users email address, name, privileges and whether their account is currently validated. Regardless of the users privileges, anyone with access to your particular network will be listed here.
- To continue you can now click on the Create User button and you will a User Details window.
- You will now be able to complete the new user details and will need to set the privileges drop-down to be Local User.
- When you have completed the user details you can now click on the green Create User button.
- When you have clicked the button you will then receive a confirmation message that your account has been created.
An email will now be sent to the user you have just given Local User privileges and they will be sent two emails with their account information, with the second email providing an Activation link which will need to be clicked.
The Local User will now be able to login to their account at https://login.signagelive.com with the email and password details you have specified.