Another feature of your network when deploying schedules is that of adding recurrence to your deployments. Within your Signagelive network you have the ability to add schedule recurrence which allows you to setup your content to run on specific days and times and allow you to swap between different content during different times of the day. You are able to setup recurrence on a 7 day basis to any registered player.
How to access the Recurrence feature?
To access the schedule recurrence feature on your network you will first need to carry out the following steps:
- Click on the Content menu and then from the drop-down hover over (or select) Publish.
- You will be presented with two options, you will need to click on Schedules & Interrupts.
- From the “How do you want to show your content” prompt, select the As a schedule option.
- From the “When do you want your schedule to Start” prompt, select Now or On a Specific date.
- Proceed with your choice and then you will be asked “When do you want your schedule to End”.
- At this prompt, please click on the On a Specific Date option.
- You will now be able to provide a date when your schedule will end and can click the Recurrence link.
Within the Recurrence window you will be able to set up a recurrence by carrying out the following steps:
- Click on the Enabled tick box to enable the feature.
- Use your mouse to click on the days that you would like recurrence to occur with your schedule.
- If you would like make the process easier and only want the recurrence to occur on Weekdays then just click on the Weekdays option and all of the relevant days will automatically be ticked underneath.
- Enter a Start and End Time within the relevant fields and when you are happy with your selection click OK.
When you have clicked the OK button you will be directed back to the schedule deployment wizard and can continue to deploy your media as per the normal method