Within the Playlist Creator you can also assign tags to your folders to assist with maintaining your content and be able to search for assets when required. If you would like to add tags to your folders to improve your asset management then you must carry out the following steps:
- To begin adding tags you will need to have at least one folders created within your “My Folders” section within the Playlist Creator. If this is not the case, please create a folder and give it a suitable name before proceeding.
- When you have at least one folder available, you will need to Right Click your mouse on the folder and then, from the drop-down menu, select Properties.
- When you have clicked on the Properties option you will be presented with a Folder Properties window where you can begin to add Tags to the folder selected.
- To add a tag to your folder you will need to click on the next empty text field within the Tags section and a blue highlighted box will be shown. Enter your text in this area and to save your Tag just click out of the selected text field.
- You can edit these tags at any time by clicking on the relevant tag and editing the text. It will be saved by clicking out of the text field.
Congratulations, you have just added tags to the Playlist Folder.