The timeline within your Signagelive Playlist Creator is where you will construct your Playlists by adding the assets you wish to use. By selecting the assets you wish to use from your library, you can are able to begin creating and ordering your Playlists.
As we have already seen, the Playlist timeline can be located at the bottom of your Playlist Creator window and is identifiable by having a yellow background colour. Other features included on the playlist timeline include the following:
- The total duration and size of your playlist.
- The total of assets that are currently in your playlist.
- Identification of asset lengths, including a 10 second grid to identify lengths.
- Assets that have been used and the order that they will appear (from left to right).
- You can reorder your playlist by clicking the asset and repositioning.