It is also possible to add webpages to your Layout design directly. If you would like to add webpages into your design then you can do so by carrying out the following steps:
- Within the layout design, click on the Content Zones tab.
- From the Static Zones area, you can now drag and drop the Web Page zone onto your layout design.
- From the Web Page drop-down menu you will be presented with a series of available webpages, however,you can also use the Add New or View More options to upload or view further assets that have been added to your signagelive network library.
- If you wish to add a new Webpage at this stage then you can do so by clicking on the Add New... option from the drop-down menu. When you select this option you will be presented with the following screen:
- Within the Name area you will need to enter the friendly name you wish to give the webpage. This will act as the name the asset will be referred to on your network. For example: The Business Webpage
- When you have added a friendly name, you will now need to enter your webpage‟s URL.
- After entering both your friendly name and webpage URL you can click on the OK button to proceed.
- Your webpage will now be added to the Web Page drop-down menu and will be selectable to use within the web page zone on your layout design.
- You will also notice you have the Refresh Interval setting which allows you to set how often your page will update and check for new content. A webpage by default is set to check at 30 second intervals, however, if you wish to change this frequency then you can do so.
If you do not wish to add a new webpage, nor can you find your item within the first few results shown on the Web Page drop-down menu, then you will need to click on the View More option found at end of the list. By clicking on the View More option you will be presented with the Select Background Image window and can search for the webpage you wish to use with the search facility.