Another feature of the Layout Designer is that you are not restricted to the default separator images already available on your network. To begin working with RSS separator images you will need to following these steps:
- Within the layout design, click on a RSS Zone that you have added.
- You will then be presented with the RSS Design tab and will need to navigate to the Animation area.
- Within the Animation area, you will find a drop-down menu named Item Seperator Image.
- Please click on the drop-down menu and you will see the following:
From the drop-down menu you can select the separator images you to use, however, if you wish to upload a new file at this stage then you can do so by clicking on the Add New... Button. When you have selected this option a Upload File window will appear and you will need to carry out the following steps:
- From the Select File to Upload window, locate your desired seperator image file on your computer.
- When you have selected a file and clicked Open, your file data will be shown in the Upload File window.
- You will then need to tick the “I confirm I have permission to use and distribute this asset”.
- When you selected this option your file will be added to the drop-down menu and to your design.