As well as using colours for your background, you can also select to use a background image from either your network library or you may decide you would like to upload something new. To achieve adding a background image you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Click on the Layout Design tab and click on the drop-down menu with in the Background area.
- You will then be presented with a drop-down menu with options of Add New or View More.
From the drop-down menu you will see a series of available background images that can be used. If your desired image is not included within the drop-down menu, then you can scroll to the bottom of the menu and select the View More... option. By clicking this option you will be taken into the Select Background Image window and will be able to search and select your desired background.
If you wish to upload a new background image at this stage then you can do so by clicking on the Add New... Button from the drop-down menu. When you have selected this option a Upload File window will appear and you will need to carry out the following steps:
- From the Select File to Upload window, locate your desired image file on your computer.
- When you have selected a file and clicked Open, your file data will be shown in the Upload File window.
- You will then need to tick the “I confirm I have permission to use and distribute this asset”.
- When ticked, the Upload button will now become active and you can click this to upload your asset.
- You will now see an Upload Window with progress and your file will show in designer shortly.