Another feature available within the Network Manager is the ability to perform advanced searches for your registered players, which allows you to perform more detailed searches if required.
The additional criteria available within an advanced search contains the following:
- Ability to search for any player references as with a standard search.
- Ability to search for players that have been registered between two given dates.
- Ability to use a scale to filter players that have been added within specific time frames.
If you would like to use the Advanced Search feature you will need to:
- Click on the down arrow icon next to the term Search on the Search button.
- From the drop-down menu select Advanced Search.
- The Advanced Search window will appear and allow you to enter your search data.
- To carry out a search you have made, click on the Search button to retrieve your results.