Within your network the Tags tab allows you to assign tags (keywords) to your Player(s). The use of tags will be of assistance to you to ensure content can be deployed to specific players registered on your network.
To Add or Edit a Player Tag
- Click on the text area underneath the last added tag.
- You will now be able to add a name of a Tag to your player.
- Text can be changed by clicking the input box and typing.
- Changes or additions to the text are automatically saved.
To Remove a Player Tag
- Click on the blue text of the tag you wish to remove.
- Within the text field, remove the blue text.
- Removals of the text will be automatically saved.