Signagelive is able to play all kinds of content and one of the common options selected by users is to use webpages. Adding and using webpages within your network is very simple to do and the following guide will take you through the process of how you can do this.
To begin adding webpages to your network, you will need to take the following steps:
- When logged in to the network you wish to add your webpages to, you will need to firstly need to click on the Content menu, select Assets from the drop-down option that appears and then click the Add Assets option.
- After selecting these options you will see the main Asset Uploader screen and will need to click on the Add URL button that is near the top left area of the window.
- After clicking the Add URL button you will be presented with a prompt with the title “What type of URL would you like to Add?” window will appear. It is from this from this window you will need to click the first option which is the "Add Stream" button.
- From this window you will need to click the third option “Add a Stream” button that is available.
- You will now be shown the Add New Stream window and will be able to begin adding your stream.
- Within the Add New Stream window you will firstly need to give your stream a friendly name.
- You can then select which prefix your stream uses from the drop-down: HTTP, UDP, RSTP, MMS, RTP
- You can then enter the full stream IP address in the available URL area, as shown in our example.
- You will then need to tick the “I confirm I have permission to use and distribute this asset” box.
- You can then click the OK button and the RSS Feed will be added to the “Your Media Queue” area.
You will now have added the stream and it will now appear in your Upload Queue area. If you want to quickly upload this stream just click on the Upload button, however if you wish to add other files to the queue please do so and click Upload when you are ready to proceed. Your stream will become an asset on your network which you can then schedule at any time