Signagelive is able to play all kinds of content and one of the common options selected by users is to use webpages. Adding and using webpages within your network is very simple to do and the following guide will take you through the process of how you can do this.
To begin adding webpages to your network, you will need to take the following steps:
- When logged in to the network you wish to add your webpages to, you will need to firstly need to click on the Content menu, select Assets from the drop-down option that appears and then click the Add Assets option.
- After selecting the options you will be shown the main Asset Uploader screen and will need to click on the Add URL button that is near the top left area of the window.
- After clicking the Add URL button you will be presented with a prompt with the title “What type of URL would you like to Add?” window will appear. It is from this from this window you will need to click the first option which is the "Add RSS" button.
- From this window you will need to click the second option “Add an RSS Feed” button that is available.
- You will now be shown the Add New RSS Feed window and will be able to begin adding your feed.
- Within the Add New RSS Feed window you will firstly need to give your RSS Feed a friendly name.
- You can then select whether your RSS Feed uses HTTP:// or HTTPS:// and then enter the full URL.
- You will then need to tick the “I confirm I have permission to use and distribute this asset” box.
- You can then click the OK button and the RSS Feed will be added to the “Your Media Queue” area.
You have now successfully begun the process of uploading RSS Feed and will need to upload the RSS Feed via your Upload queue to ensure this is added to your network.