Yes, you can disable 2FA within your user profile. Please note you will need to log in using 2FA before disabling it. Also note this is not recommended as 2FA adds an extra layer of security to your Signagelive account and you may no longer be able to access some of your networks if they require 2FA.
Articles in this section
- I’ve lost access to my authenticator app and recovery codes, how can I log in?
- I’ve got 2FA configured but would like to use my authenticator app on a different device, what do I do?
- I’ve got 2FA configured but would like to use a different authenticator app
- I’m running out of or I have lost access to my recovery codes, can I generate more
- Can I disable 2FA?
- I just enabled 2FA on my user profile but still can't access a network that requires 2FA
- How come old verification codes can be used?
- I haven't enabled 2FA on my user profile, can I access a network which requires 2FA?
- Can all Signagelive users configure 2FA
- Signagelive Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Network Administration