We are continuing to make Signagelive infrastructure improvements for you and so wanted to make you aware of several scheduled maintenance events coming up on Tuesday 19th September 2023 at 09:00 AM BST and Tuesday 26th September 2023 at 09:00 AM BST. These updates will take up to a maximum of one hour to complete.
Here’s everything you need to know about the dates, the improvements and their impact:
Tuesday 19th September 2023
- Proof of Play (Database Upgrade)
- Proactive Monitoring (Database Upgrade)
- User Interface (Video Thumbnail Transcoding)
Tuesday 26th September 2023
- Minor Infrastructure Update
Will this impact my access to the Signagelive user interface?
For the 19th September, your access to the Signagelive user interface will not be disrupted, however for complete transparency these services will be impacted:
- Proof of Play (Database Upgrade) - the Proof of Play application will be unavailable and any data captured during the period will be uploaded upon maintenance completion.
- Proactive Monitoring (Database Upgrade) - Proactive Monitoring notifications will not occur but will happen upon maintenance completion.
- User Interface (Video Thumbnail Transcoding) - Videos can be uploaded and used however their thumbnails will not generate during this period. This will occur upon the maintenance completion.
For the 26th September, your access to the Signagelive user interface will be disrupted and you will not be able to access the User Interface during this period.
Will this impact my Players showing content, and checking in?
No - this update will not impact your Players from being able to access our Signagelive Cloud and therefore continue to play their scheduled content. You will see no disruption to this part of the service as per the date provided.
Will this impact the use of the Network API for those customers who use it?
No - You will see no disruption to this part of the service as per the dates provided.
For further assistance on this matter, or to learn more about Signagelive solutions and to discuss your digital signage requirements, please get in contact with us.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this scheduled maintenance whilst we continue to make Signagelive improvements for you.