Whilst using Signagelive using the Chrome Browser, you may be asked to install the Flash plugin due to recent security changes implemented by Google.
If you come across this, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Open new tab
- Go to chrome://settings/content/flash
- In the Allow section, add sl.signagelive.com
- Navigate back to the main Privacy and Security menu items
- Pick the bottom item
- Clear Browsing Data
If unsuccessful see below steps…
- Check your Chrome Browser version - chrome://system
- If you are not using the latest version of Chrome, update using these instructions from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Once updated, reload Signagelive
If this does not fix issue please see below…
- Open chrome://flags
- Ctrl + F - Search for Run all Flash content when Flash setting is set to “allow”
- Set this to be Enabled
If this fails, try this…
- In chrome://flags
- Search for Prefer HTML over Flash
- Set this to be Disabled
How can I get further assistance?
If this still does not fix the problem, then please contact our support line as soon as possible. email@example.com and we can assist further.