At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
Please NoteThe features listed in this article are just some of the items that our Philips Android SoC Media Player application can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please take a look at the following link here.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
How do I know which Players are supported?
For a full list of Philips Players and their current status within our development plans, click here