In order for your BrightSign device to optimally work with Signagelive, you will need to ensure that it is using the latest firmware available from BrightSign. You can download the firmware files from the BrightSign Knowledge Base before following the instructions below to update the firmware of your device.
The minimum supported firmware version supported by Signagelive is 6.2.94, please ensure that your device is running at least this version in order to work with Signagelive.
- Download the correct firmware file from the BrightSign download page that corresponds with the model number of your BrightSign player.
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy the .bsfw file to the root directory of your SD/microSD card.
- Insert the card into your BrightSign player.
- Power on the BrightSign player.
- The Pwr LED will flash during the update process to let you know the update is taking place.
How can I get further support?
If you have any additional questions about updating the firmware of your BrightSign Player, please consult the BrightSign Knowledge Base, or speak with our Support Team.