At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- Remote Firmware Updates.
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF.
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
How do I know which Players are supported?
You can find the supported models from each manufacturer using the links below:
How can I find out more about Signagelive on IAdea / ViewSonic / Planar Players?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for IAdea / ViewSonic / Planar devices site, or by reading the articles within the IAdea / ViewSonic / Planar Player Help Centre Section.