At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
Please NoteThe features listed in this article are just some of the items that our Chrome OS Media Player application can achieve. Here is a full list of useful links for you for the Chrome OS Media Player with Signagelive.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support
- Landscape and portrait support
- Offline playback of media
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists
System Management Features
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF.
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
You can use Signagelive on any Chrome OS-based Player so there is no current list of supported models available. You can, however, read more about the development status of the Chrome OS Signagelive Players, here.