After successfully setting up your Signagelive Network and activating your players, you can begin to add users. You can add as many users as you like, there is no restriction on the amount and there are also several roles to choose from when you create your user accounts.
To begin setting up your new user accounts, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings within your Signagelive Network.
- Select Users.
- Select Create User.
- Enter the first and last name information
- Choose a privilege for this user:
- Administrator can access all areas, add and remove users, licences, players and all content
- Users can access everything but can not add or remove other users, players or licences
- Read only users can only see and manage information within the Signagelive Network they access, they can not edit or amend
- Local users are able to access only the playlists of players they are associated with and are given access to by a User or Administrator (using a Localised Playlist)
- Message Managers are able to update text and Media RSS feeds via the Message Manager application. They will only see the Custom RSS feeds listed that they are given access to by a User or an Administrator
- Enter the email address and confirm
- Click Create User to continue
- You will be shown a confirmation and an email will be sent to the new user.
- They will have to activate the account and create a password before being able to access Signagelive.
You may also find yourself setting up a new password for a Local User during this process, in which case, you will need to adhere to our password policy, which you can read more about here.
Once you have created a new user account, they will be able to follow the instructions sent to them via the email added to log in and use Signagelive within the scope of their given role or privileges. You can then continue to create more new users with their own privileges if and when required.
Now that you have successfully configured your Network and Players, you can begin to think about what you wish to display on those Players, you can learn all about this within the Content Management section of the Signagelive Help Centre.