Requirements before you begin:
- You must be logged into your Signagelive Account
- At least 1 unused Signagelive licence to create your network
- In addition to the licence, you must include a Network Name, Name and Email
This article will help you through the steps taken required to add one or multiple licences to your Signagelive Network. Licences of any type, such as trials, starter or standard licences, can be added to your Signagelive network at any time and can be added either at the point of first creating the Network or in the Licence Management area as this guide will show.
How do I create a Signagelive Network?
The following steps will take you through how to create a Signagelive network:
Please NoteIn order to successfully create a Network, you must have at least one unused licence at your disposal. If you are yet to purchase a licence, please contact your reseller, or our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your first step will be to ensure you are logged into your Signagelive account, and if you are not logged in at this stage then please do so. Once logged in you will be taken to your “My Signagelive” page for the first time.
- Please can you now select the blue New Network button that is shown.
- You will now need to complete the New Network form with as much information as you wish to provide; the Network Name, Name, Email and Licence fields are the mandatory fields at this point.
- To complete the process, you must have added at least one unused licence as well as please enter the required CAPTCHA information to confirm you are not a robot, then read the End User Agreement, and tick the I have read and agree to the End User Agreement box.
- Please now click on the green Create button to proceed.
- You will now be presented with your Signagelive Dashboard for your newly created network and now are ready to begin using your account to connect your devices, or begin putting content together in our Playlist or Layout Designer areas.
You have now successfully created your Signagelive network.
Your Player Dashboard will now be shown but have no data because you have not connected and activated your devices as yet. We would now recommend you follow these resources for the next steps: