Signagelive was founded in 1997 and is a global leader in the digital signage industry, powering tens of thousands of screens deployed across 46 countries, with our cloud-based platform being available in 14 languages. We are consistently ranked as a global top five vendor and have been selected by customers from small networks to multi-thousand site deployments across numerous countries. Our service provides hosting, storage for content and stellar technical support.
There are a growing number of digital signage resellers and customers that are exploring how they can replace their current digital signage content management system (CMS). At Signagelive we offer those new starters looking to make the switch to our platform, all of the support and advice required.
We appreciate that making the switch from an existing digital signage CMS to Signagelive may seem a daunting task. At Signagelive we help make sure the transition is as painless as possible, supporting you every step of the way with a full range of services, including:
- Evaluation of your existing digital signage player hardware to determine if it can be utilised to run Signagelive.
- Technical proof of concept to demonstrate that Signagelive can work on your existing digital signage player hardware.
- Creation of custom scripts that can be run on your digital signage player hardware to convert them to run Signagelive.
- Recommendation of new digital signage player hardware that you might wish to purchase to replace or add to your existing devices.
- Introduction to our partners, where required; to provide on-site installation and maintenance services to assist in moving over to Signagelive.
- Support, every step of the way. Our Customer Experience Team are online and a click away from assisting you with any questions or advice required to make the switch to Signagelive an easy one.
Signagelive is known for our work in various different industries including Food Service/QSR, Retail, Stadiums, Internal Communications, Education and Medical. We have consistently been selected by world class customers including; General Motors, Vodafone, Gamestop and many others, and winning wide praise for our technical customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We operate a transparent business model providing; hosting, storage and technical support that is an all-inclusive service, chargeable as a licence per display or player.
Our customers have the flexibility to apply Signagelive pricing to any cost model by having the choice to purchase 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 year licences up front. Monthly options are also available.
New and existing customers are encouraged to take up our FREE trials and one-to-one demos to see for themselves what can be achieved. Once you have chosen Signagelive as your delivery platform we can help support you with our training packages, always tailored to your needs.
How can I find out more?
You can learn more about Signagelive by emailing any requests to our Sales Team (email@example.com) who will be happy to discuss any opportunities you may have.